CIBER-Wyle Independent Voting Machine Testing
Printable Version | Email This Page
The CIBER- Wyle Team is Your Single source for Independent Voting Machine Testing.
the growing demand for premier independent software/hardware testing of
Voting Machines, CIBER and Wyle have joined forces and are now offering
the quality independent testing solutions needed for voting machine
systems supporting the Election Assistance Commission standards.
most experienced ITA team, CIBER and Wyle have been independent testing
authorities for voting vachines, more than 15 years. Our teams,
co-located in Huntsville, Alabama, have now integrated best of breed
testing solutions, CIBER for software testing and Wyle for their
hardware testing capabilities. By teaming we now offer complete
independent voting system testing solutions for voting system vendors
and for state governments.
Why Choose the CIBER-Wyle Team
- We combined the two most experienced labs and staffs in the country into one efficient organization.
- We provide a co-located testing facility on one campus for all of your testing needs.
- Successfully tested and recommended for certification the industry leaders in voting systems.
- Specialized support for prequalification testing and anomaly resolution/verification.
- Customer Convenience ‰¥ã One place to contact for all your concerns.
- Streamlined, time proven procedures; from proposals through final qualification process.
- The capability to provide dedicated test areas and office space for vendors and equipment.
- Co-Located in Huntsville, Alabama
Our State Services
The CIBER-Wyle team will help you to make sure that your election is
run with little or no room for criticism. They will assist in areas
such as assuring that you have the current certified copy of your
voting vendor‰¥ús hardware and software and that you have implemented a
set of state voting standards that will meet the with the majority of
the voters‰¥ú approval, taking into consideration the usability and
accessibility of the voting system.
Wyle Laboratories, Inc. (www.wylelabs.com)
is one of the world's most experienced qualification testing
operations. Wyle provides services to the aerospace and U.S. Department
of Defense arenas while also serving a wide range of other customer
- Commercial Testing - Wyle provides compliance
testing to nearly all major standards including ANSI/UL, ASTM,
Bellcore, CE, DOT, ETSI, FCC, IEC, IEEE, SAE and many other domestic
and international requirements.
- Electronic Testing - Wyle's
Santa Clara Operations serves the Aerospace, military and commercial
electronics industries offering comprehensive services for virtually
any test requirement of integrated circuits.
- Engineering -
Wyle is one of the nation's largest independent engineering and testing
organizations, and an industry leader in innovation, design and
construction of specialized high technology, special purpose
facilities. Wyle designs, builds and operates its own facilities as
well as those for clients around the world.
Federal Solutions contact information:
Us / Get Information